I spent an hour watching (then documenting, for your convenience) this excellent workshop on how to make veggies irresistible!
Chef AJ’s Veggie Video Synopsis
PREVIOUSLY PREPARED VEGGIES (in airfryer):
* broccoli with roasted garlic
* roasted mini bell peppers
* roasted mushrooms 1 lb w/ garlic
* roasted cauliflower wings
(My air fryer is Avalon brand from Amazon. Sharon)
* (Airfryer Brussels)
1 lb raw organic Brussels sprouts (halved) ( also works for broccoli, cauliflower, turnips, butternut squash cubes, potatoes, etc)
1 or 2 T saltfree mustard
1 or 2 T Smokey bbq sauce
(discount code CHEFAJ)
Stir, then airfry at 420 deg for 20 min.
* (Stovetop Onion, mushroom, kale):
10 oz bag onion sauteed slowly in saltfree veggie broth
Then add mushrooms & sauté.
Then lots of garlic & sauté.
Then Trader Joe’s bagged organic kale.
Cover to steam.
Then drizzle garlic-cilantro vinegar.
* (Charles’ Breakfast Veggies):
Cruciferous crunch veggies from Trader Joe’s prepared in iPot (pressure cooker) with 3 C water or veggie broth (to use later like a hot tea – “pot liqueur”)
Cook on manual 5 min, then immediately release pressure.
* tip: saltfree mango salsa is a good veggie topping
* tip: add unsweetened pineapple to you steamed kale
Favorite Flavored Vinegars from Correction for vinegar
(discount code CHEFAJ)
Strawberry Peach infused
Carbanut (Carmel, banana, walnut)
Smokey raspberry bbq sauce
Smokey mango tango bbq sauce
7 secrets to Superior salad satisfaction
High info-dense interview with the director of True North Health Center’s low-density lifestyle program. There’s lots of motivation to live well in this exchange of ideas. Listen, apply, thrive!
# Desert Hike 2 hrs
WATER (goal: 75 oz)
(3) × (25.4) = 76.2 oz
(A Very Veggie, High Carb Day!)
* grapenut flakes & rolled oats w/ sliced strawberries, banana & almond milk
* sliced orange
* raw veggie ceviche (jicama, celery, radish, green pepper, cabbage, red cabbage, green pepper, broccoli, carrots, avocado, purple onion, cherry tomatoes, edamame, mango, splash of rice vinegar)
* taco salad (Spanish rice, boiled pinto beans; boiled potatoes – red & sweet potato mashed w/ salsa, green salsa, served on a bed of raw broccoli, brussel sprouts, green cabbage, kale, chicory w/ a dab of XL-avocado)
* baked (oil-free) crunchy corn tortilla strips
* pineapple juice mixed w/ XL-lemonade
… SUN HAS SET …
Cmmt: XL indicates uncommon extravagantly luscious food