Special Anniversary Mssg:
Today is my 2 year anniversary of daily Project Waistline blog posts! I’ll continue today, then cut back to *irregular* MEAL & WORKOUT JOURNAL posts, when inspired to do so. I’ll also be back-engineering the “Honest Analysis” commentary at the bottom of previous posts so I can realize a pattern in my unhealthy tendencies to better correct them! Yes, that’ll work!
# Outdoor jogging 45 min
WATER (goal: 75 oz)
(3) × (25.4) = 76.2 oz
* grapenut flakes & rolled oats w/ sliced strawberries, banana & almond milk
* dolmas (grape leaves, rice, onion, dill, mint, veggie XL-oil & tomato paste)
* sliced orange
* raw tostadas (chopped onion, radishes, celery, XL-avocado, salsa, lemon juice) served on raw jicama discs instead of tortillas
* raw sweet potato very veggie spaghetti (fat-free sauce w/ peppers, onion, ancient grains, broccoli stalk, green cabbage, kale, radicchio, balsamic vinegar served over raw grated sweet potato & topped w/ nutritional yeast)
… SUN HAS SET …
Cmmt: XL indicates uncommon extravagantly luscious food
- 🖒 my motivational pal Josh convinced me to get outta the house in the sunshine for exercise!
- 🖒 sufficient water
- 🖓 some oil in dolmas, but 🖒 grape leaves great!
- 🖒 raw jicama in place of tortillas, but 🖓 lots of XL-avocado
- 🖒 huge amounts of veggies “hidden” everywhere!
- 🖒 raw sweet potato “noodles” instead of wheat
- 🖒 no sugar beverages
- 🖒 mostly unprocessed day!